Air conditioning packages to suit all air conditioning equipment and budgets.
The Griffiths Servicing Team are committed to provide the very best customer after-care with service and maintenance packages tailored to provide the right solution for each individual customer, be they a single homeowner or a large multi-national organisation. Although predominately geared for heat pumps and air conditioning, our servicing packages can also incorporate other areas of building services maintenance including electrical, gas, plumbing and ventilation.
Each service package is built up with regard to the four industry standard core elements:-
- STATUTORY - To ensure legal compliance
- MANDATORY - To ensure regulatory and sector/organisation compliance
- FUNCTION CRITICAL - To maintain critical assets and avoid under or over maintaining these assets
- DISCRETIONARY - To maintain non-critical assets and meet other critical commitments.
Why should you service the equipment?
Daikin recommend that air conditioning equipment is serviced twice a year. Not only does this ensure that the initial warranty conditions are complied with, but also that your system is checked to make sure it will run in its most efficient mode for the next 12 months.
Griffiths provide bespoke service packages based upon system type, frequency of service visits and how the often the equipment is used.
MAIN SERVICING CHECK POINTS
Outdoor Condenser Unit
- Inspection for signs of refrigerant leaks.
- Inspection of wiring connections for signs of corrosion.
- Check operation of crankcase heater.
- Check and record motor start and run currents.
System's Condenser Coil
- Brush, comb, vacuum and chemical clean condenser fan coil surface.
- Inspection for signs of refrigerant leaks and signs of corrosion.
- Check all electrical connections.
- Check for obvious faults or damage.
Indoor Evaporator Unit
- Inspect and clean fan coil (chemical clean if necessary).
- Check operation of internal fan.
- Ensure condensate drains are clean and free from blockage.
- Check and test the operation of condensate pumps (Replacing pump heads where necessary).
- Clean and/or replace air handling filters.
- Inspect all pipe work and joints for leaks or damage.
- Examine all pipe work insulation for signs of deterioration.
Please note this list is no means inclusive as additional individual requirements will apply.
Much of the servicing work can only be carried out by a qualified refrigeration engineer and requires special equipment.